PLEASE SEE THE NEW SECTION ADDED TO THIS WEBSITE ENTITLED "ANNOUNCEMENTS
Due to the current concerns with the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are postponing the Public Membership Application Process until after July 1st. Please watch this website for updates.
In agreement with the Governor's regulations concerning "Social Distancing" as it applies to the current Covid-19 Pandemic, the Board of Director's is requesting that all TLLRA member's refrain from socializing at the lake both on shore and in their watercraft. Please do not include people on your water craft that are not already living with you at home. Stay separated and stay safe!
The Board of Director's has chosen to keep the Bath House OPEN. Even though our Housekeeping Contractor has been directed to take the necessary steps to disinfect the facility twice a week until further notice, the Board strongly recommends that members additionally follow the Social Distancing Regulations and use a personal disinfectant wipe upon exiting the Bath House.
As an additional precaution, the Board of Directors has suspended the purchasing of the ice cream treats until the current restrictions concerning Social Distancing are relaxed.
The Homer City Station has informed us that they will not be raising the water level in the reservoir to its' normal summertime full pool elevation this spring. They will be holding the level at the current winter pool elevation which is approximately 3' below the normal full pool level. Fluctuations above and back to this level should be anticipated and will be influenced by heavy rainfall events.
The Homer City Station has informed us that they will be raising the water level in the reservoir to the normal full pool summer level.
As the regulations concerning the Covid-19 Pandemic are relaxing, the Board of Director's has chosen to move forward with the deployment of the swim platforms and has resumed the automatic reordering of the ice cream treats. Please, as recommended, do your best to exercise social distancing and use the provided hand sanitizing soap. Thank you.
Applications for membership in the TLLRA will be accepted on July 27th at 9:00 AM.
After a lengthy discussion at the July 7, 2020 Board Meeting, the TLLRA Board Members have decided that due to the concerns with, and the volatility of the regulations concerning the Covid-19 pandemic, it would be in the best interest of our members, to cancel the 2020 Regatta. This was a painful decision.